Our Mission, Vision & Values
- Mutual respect
- A secure & healthy environment
We Value Children and Their Needs
- Logical thinking and conceptualization
- Secure and healthy peer interaction
- Self-confidence, cooperation, and fair play
- Reading, writing, and language Skills
- Analytical thinking and enhancement of memory power
- Moral and cultural awareness.
Most learning takes place in the first ten years of a person’s life. A preschool sits at the foundation of those years, and children deserve to get the best learning environment and exposure.
Mission & Vision
We value and support the individual identity of every member of our community. SKB seeks to create an environment that is open and built around mutual respect.
The mission of the school is:
- Enable students to be knowledgeable, kind, committed, globally-minded, and confident.
- Provide an exceptional education combining creativity, depth of study, and academic rigor with an inquiry-based approach to learning through the International Baccalaureate and the English National Curriculum.